Wednesday, June 11, 2008

8 days and counting

We have a travel date. We will be leaving at 2:07 P.m. on Wednesday June 18Th. When we touch down and find a place to hook up to the Internet i will update you all. Caden will be staying with my mom and dad, Brian's parents are taking our dog and we have some wonderful friends looking after our house. Weather my plants make it alive is still up for debate (mom water every Friday). So thank you all. I want to also say thanks to our family and friends who have always been there for us. With Caden's adoption i thought the wait was going to kill me but this time it almost did. I was ready to give up the whole thing not to long ago. I am glad i didn't but the wait was so hard on all of us. The reward at the end will make this all worth it. Hope everyone keeps in touch. Lots of love
Beckie and Brian

No comments: